Become a member today!
Members consist of parents, relatives, friends and community supports of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
As one of over 600 chapters of The Arc in the United States, our members and activists work together to ensure people with intellectual and developmental disabilities have the resources to meet their needs and live self-determined lives.
How Your Membership Supports The Arc of Bradford County:
- Develops, promotes and maintains the quality of our programs and services.
- Increases public awareness of the needs, rights and abilities of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Educates the public regarding intellectual and developmental disability rights, trends and services.
- Participation in the affairs of local, state and national chapters of The Arc
- Representation in local, state and national policy forums
- Reduced costs at conventions, conferences and special training programs
- The Arc of the United States, national newsletter, The Arc Today, providing up-to-date information on trends in the intellectual or developmentally disabled population
- Opportunities to share your time and talent through volunteering
Individual, Family and Business memberships are good for one year and must be renewed annually.
You can also pay by check by downloading the membership form and mailing it to:
The Arc of Bradford County
1351 South Water St
Starke, FL 32091
Make checks payable to: The Arc of Bradford County